We are actively recruiting for a qualified Early Years specialist to cover a Reception class until the end of the academic year at a school in the Bilborough area of Nottingham. This is a full-time position, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The school we are recruiting for are part of a Multi Academy Trust and as such they provide excellent professional development opportunities. There are also promotion and movement opportunities across the Trust. The school itself boasts warm and inviting classrooms that are tailored well to the children. This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to secure a long-term role in a supportive school environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
be a qualified teacher who holds QTS or equivalent
- have recent experience teaching in a Early Years classroom environment
- be knowledgeable in regards to appropriate safeguarding regulations and the prevent agenda
- be an excellent classroom practitioner who is able to establish good working relationships with colleagues, parents and outside agencies
- be a strong classroom manager who is able to create a purposeful learning environment to ensure the progress of all children in the classroom
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest Secondary Consultant that has a sound knowledge of what it means to be a teacher
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD)
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system with weekly pay
- Working for a well know, trusted and respected Education leader
To register your interest, send a copy of your CV or to find our more please ask for Victoria; Branch Manager, on 0115 853 2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.
£250 will be paid if you are able to successfully recommend a Teacher to Protocol who then works for us, you can make as many recommendations as you like!