Exciting Opportunity for an Early Years Teaching Assistant! Tadworth/Redhill/Banstead/Epsom/Ewell/Reigate
We are currently seeking a nurturing and dedicated Early Years Teaching Assistant to join our team. As an Early Years TA, you will play a crucial role in supporting the development and learning of young children, providing them with a strong foundation for their educational journey.
- Assist the Early Years teacher in planning and delivering engaging and age-appropriate activities that promote children's learning and development.
- Provide support and supervision to children during class activities, ensuring their safety and well-being at all times.
- Foster positive relationships with children, promoting their social and emotional development.
- Support children in developing their early literacy, numeracy, and communication skills.
- Collaborate with the teacher and other professionals to implement individualized learning plans for children with special educational needs or specific learning difficulties.
- Previous experience as an Early Years Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
- A passion for working with young children and supporting their early development.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and understanding of child development in the early years.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to create a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of young children and make a positive impact on their lives.
If you are a caring and enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant ready to support young learners, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.