We are currently searching for an experience Nursery Practitioner that has a passion for working with Early Years children.
Thre working days are Monday - Friday. The working hours are 8:30-16:00.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will support you through your whole placement
- Opportunities for professional development and additional training courses FREE OF CHARGE
What will you be doing?
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.