Protocol Education are seeking for Early Years Support Assistants!
This role is perfect for anyone with previous early years experience but desires the flexibility of working around their personal lives, or for newly qualified nursery nurses looking for opportunities to gain experience. If you're passionate about children and wish to work in an encouraging, safe enviornment then this is perfect for you!
The perfect candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with early years.
- The ability to lead and care for small play groups.
- Be able to work closely and effectively with children on a one-to-one basis.
- Great behavioural management.
- Patience and understanding towards the children.
- Having a good understanding of all SEN would be beneficial.
- At least 2 references showcasing previous experience in a nursery setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- A current enhanced DBS certification.
- Valid full UK driving license, or reliable commute methods.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.