Early Years Primary Teacher - Doncaster Based School
Here at Protocol Education we are searching for passionate and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher to join one of our Doncaster schools. If you enjoy assisting children in their first years in an educational environment and would love to be part of helping with school readiness, it could be you that we are searching for!
The successful candidate will-
- Have good knowledge of the EYFS Development Matters Framework and be able to plan effective activities taking into consideration the key areas of learning.
- Be a resourceful leader who is able to read the room and understand each individual child’s needs.
- Be eager to encourage learning through play and understand how important this is for a young child.
- Be able to guide Classroom Assistants and Early Years Practitioners on their journey to deliver a meaningful fun and play centered approach
- Have ample experience within an Early Years environment.
- Plan adult led meaningful activities whilst also highlighting and encouraging the importance of learning though play.
- Use the Development Matters Framework to effectively plan provision.
- Leading a class of up to 30 young children with support staff.
- Regularly communicate with parents, carers and outer professionals to ensure that a full understanding of each child’s needs is gained.
- Ensure that support staff within your class are provided with the right guidance and instruction.
To apply please contact Sophie on 0114 252 1970 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.