We are recruiting for passionate and dedicated full time or part time qualified Early Years Practitioners to work at a nursery in Bristol.
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. The nursery is looking for a committed and warm person to join their friendly team. As a practitioner you will be supported to work collaboratively helping children to gain confidence and encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
Qualified Nursery Practitioner – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Online Learning Journals with eyLog and paperless planning
- A competitive salary and separate staff areas
- Competetive holiday
Qualified Nursery Practitioner – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children’s development using birth to 5 matters.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Qualified Nursery Practitioner – Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of EYFS
- Experience and passion for Early Years
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please apply today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.