Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Nurse REQUIRED URGENTLY
Term Time (08.30-4.00)
Start Date: ASAP
Protocol Education have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners to join an Outstanding Primary School in Waltham Forest this academic year.
- Be involved in contributing to the teaching and learning programme in line with the aims and objectives of the school
- Provide activities for children’s learning and support their independence as learners
You must have:
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding on how children develop and learn
- Ability to use your own initiative to organise activities and tasks
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please apply now or contact our office for more information.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
- At least three years working as a Teaching Assistant and full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years Care and Education, NNEB or equivalent qualification
- GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above
What can Protocol Education offer you?
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children's Centres based in Waltham Forest and neighbouring boroughs;
- Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
Protocol Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.