EYFS Phase Leader Required!
✔Ideally with the responsibility of leading early reading.
✔MPS/UPS with a TLR2c
✔Required for 15th April 2024
A wonderful and passinate Academy are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic EYFS Phase Leader to start from the Summer Term. We would ideally like the successful candidate to lead early reading and phonics, if at all possible. This post would suit someone looking for career development and an opportunity to become part of the senior leadership team to make decisions for the benefit of the whole academy. We welcome the opportunity to work closely with other academies in Nottingham to share good practice and provide the highest quality of education, enabling every child to realise their full potential.
✨We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent practitioner in the early years with a proven track record in raising standards;
• is knowledgeable of curriculum design and assessment in the early years;
• is knowledgeable of the EYFS statutory framework and its implementation;
• is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in children;
• can build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
• is committed to developing their own skills and practice.
In return, the successful candidate will:
• join a strong and dynamic, friendly team of professionals;
• work in an academy with high aspirations for all of its children and staff;
• gain support from LEAD Academy Trust and the wider network opportunities it provides;
• have access to the L.E.A.D. Teaching School Alliance’s professional development programme.
✍ If you are hardworking and ambitious, have the desire to be part of a fun and dynamic team, are focused on giving our children the best possible learning opportunities and have a good sense of humour – we want to hear from you!
Apply NOW with your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.