Protocol Education are looking to recruit a KS1 teacher in the Sheffield area.
This particular school is looking to appoint a newly qualified KS1 Teacher who is confident in the planning and preparation of lessons and can ensure engagement through creative learning methods. With a varying range of abilities and year groups the ideal candidate must be flexible, reliable and consistent to ensure progress and the best opportunities for the pupils.
This is a great opportunities for an ECT/NQT to build their experience and embark on a new adventure!
Essentials for this role:
• Qualified Teacher with QTS
• Have an understanding of the UK Curriculum
• The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
• The eligibility to work in the UK
• An enhanced DBS on update service (or willing to purchase)
• SEMH/SEN Experience • Good behaviour management
What can Protocol Education offer?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
• An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
• A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
• Long term or daily roles
• It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
For more information or to apple please email Sophie firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0114 252 1970
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.