Teaching Assistant (EYFS)
- £350-£400, weekly pay, pro-rata
- Spring term - Summer term 2023, opportunities for longer term.
- Experience of working with children/ NVQ Level 2/3 (desirable)
This ‘Outstanding’ school (Ofsted 2017), based in South Nottingham, is keen to appoint a part-time teaching assistant, Spring term - Summer term 2023 with opportunities for longer term.
Supports their children with all areas of their development, they understand the importance of play and how children learn through play. Their school values are Be happy, Show respect and Try our best. The school has culture of togetherness and inclusion.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work alongside their friendly, welcoming team. This role is a fixed term placement based in EYFS, Spring term- Summer term 2023 with opportunities for longer term.
What they offer:
- An inspirational and accountable leadership team.
- High quality and inspirational teachers to work alongside.
- A culture of high expectations for all children.
- A safe, secure and caring environment in which to work and learn.
- First class resources and innovative learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about working with children.
- Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children.
- Enthusiastic with the children and staff team.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment, following safeguarding procedures.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.