We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding and innovative professional to become part of the Technology Faculty. You will be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning through the delivery of interesting and innovative lessons that will inspire, develop and foster independence in our pupils. The Technology Faculty is a creative, forward thinking and supportive department committed to raising standards.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a passion for all subject areas of Technology and the ability to engage pupils with a variety of teaching strategies.
- Have the ability to inspire, lead and challenge pupils to the best outcomes.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner; committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching.
- Have a rigorous and inventive approach to the delivery of lessons in all subject areas of Technology at KS3 and offer a specialism at KS4.
- Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
- Be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to work with other, high achieving professionals.
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines under pressure.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
If you feel as though you meet the requirements for this role and you would like to take up this exciting opportunity, then please apply or alternatively you can send me your CV – email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.