Protocol Education is working alongside a school in Ely to recruit a Drama teacher for up until the Summer term.
As an Drama Teacher you will be expected in this role to participate and effectively incorporate many drama techniques and offer many fantastic opportunities that our students. The appointed Drama Teacher will be totally aligned with many school values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness but mainly be completely committed to the mission of education to raise the next generation. To ensure that every student thrives in their chosen field and live a great life. The Drama department is offered across all year groups and delivers a broad, diverse and engaging Drama curriculum.
- QTS – Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced of Teaching Science up to KS4, experience of teaching up to KS5 is desirable however, not essential.
- Proficient communication skills: verbal, written and reading comprehension.
- Passion for Drama, Teaching & Student educational development
- Open to Continuous Professional Development
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Drama curricula and assessment requirements
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.