We are seeking a dynamic and creative drama teacher to join our team at a secondary school in Telford.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging drama lessons across KS3-4
- Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing feedback and support as required
- Contributing to the development of the drama curriculum
- Collaborating with colleagues in the drama department and across the school to ensure a cohesive and effective approach to teaching and learning
- Participating in extracurricular activities and events, such as school productions and drama clubs
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in drama or a related subject
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience teaching drama at KS3-4
- A passion for drama and theatre, and a commitment to inspiring and engaging students in this subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and build positive relationships with students
You must have right to work to apply
Please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.