Start Date: January 2023
Are you ready to bring the world of drama to life and inspire the next generation of thespians?
Protocol Education is delighted to collaborate with a forward-thinking secondary school in Walthamstow, on the lookout for a creative and dedicated Drama Teacher to join their vibrant team.
In this school, drama is more than just a subject; it's a journey into the world of creativity and expression. As a Drama Teacher, you'll have the opportunity to ignite the passion for the performing arts in your students and empower them to shine on stage.
Our secondary school is a diverse tapestry of backgrounds and talents. Demonstrating resilience and the ability to motivate your classroom is key in our dynamic learning environment.
Located in the heart of Walthamstow, our school is a place of ambition, where traditional values, teamwork, and high achievement are at the forefront of everything we do.
Key Qualities for Drama Teachers:
- Classroom Excellence: Showcase your exceptional classroom practice, creating an engaging and nurturing environment for your students.
- Inspiration: Challenge, motivate, and empower young minds to reach for excellence in the world of drama.
- Commitment to Excellence: Dedicate yourself to maintaining the highest standards for all students, ensuring their growth and development.
What Awaits You as a Drama Teacher:
- Ongoing Development: Experience a commitment to your professional growth and development, with opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
- Perks: Enjoy the Cycle to Work scheme and access to the staff car park.
- Collaborative Leadership: Benefit from collaborative leadership at both departmental and senior levels, where your ideas and contributions are valued.
- Staff Wellbeing: Be a part of a school that prioritizes staff wellbeing and strives to reduce unnecessary workload.
If you're excited about the prospect of leading the drama spotlight and nurturing the talents of the next generation, then don't hesitate.
Your journey into the world of creativity and education begins here.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.