We are seeking to appoint, an enthusiastic, well-qualified teacher who is willing to teach all aspects of Design Technology.
The school is a GOOD rated oftsed school based in the heart of Kingston Upon Thames. The school is an oversubscribed mixed school with a superb department with up to date facilities and very close to transport links making it easily accessible.
£200-£300 Per Day
April 2024 start until end of the academic year Deember 2024
The ideal candidate will be joining a forward thinking and high achieving Design and Technology Team which consists of 4 teaching and 2 members of support staff. This post is suitable for an ECT or for an experienced teacher.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity in a vibrant, outstanding school
- A guaranteed CPD plan tailored to individual requirements. Our ongoing professional training and development includes National Professional Qualifications in Leadership.
- A supportive department and Leadership Team
- Effective PPA allocation to allow for a better work/life balance
- Touch screen chromebooks with G Suite education embedded throughout
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits such as childcare salary sacrifice scheme, cycle scheme and retail discounts.
- Free onsite Parking
- An enthusiastic Staff Association offering opportunities for staff sport and socialising
- Excellent location with direct rail links to London Waterloo (25 mins) and frequent bus services from Richmond and Clapham.
- Access to an Employee wellbeing programme including counselling and mentoring
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a passion for their subject which is evident in their day to day teaching
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.