Design Technology – Secondary Teacher
A rare and exciting opportunity for a qualified Design Technology Teacher has arisen to join an excellent secondary school in Bristol, to join its highly successful DT department to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. The subject has a strong uptake at both GCSE and A-level, with many students going onto study related subjects at university.
This position is suitable for either an ECT or experienced Teacher of Technology.
Start Date: Monday 4th September (induction days Thursday 31st August & Friday 1st September)
You will need to:
- An inspirational and dedicated teacher who is committed to raising expectation and attainment
- Deliver well-planned lessons and track pupil progress
- Be confident and passionate about Design and Technology
- Be well-organised and hardworking
- Be ambitious and keen to drive your own progression
- Be comfortable managing varying behaviours in the classroom
- Hold QTS
- Offers a warm and welcoming ethos
- Has a wide range of well-equipped technology rooms
- Encourage new ideas and offer the opportunity to lead or contribute to extra-curricular activities
- Are supportive of your career goals
- Is close to public transport links
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.