Protocol Education are working with a school who is seeking to appoint a new member of staff to work within their hard working and dedicated Design and Technology team of four. The vacancy is open to either an experienced or newly qualified teacher. You will have the ability to teach Design and Technology (Graphics/CAD and Resistant Materials) across the curriculum at Key Stage 3. At KS4 you will be able to deliver the Design and Technology GCSE with the possibility of teaching Product Design at A-Level. It will be advantageous if you are able to teach food.
The successful candidate will:
- lead by example, through outstanding practice and professionalism.
- demonstrate their ethos of putting our students at the heart of our curriculum.
- driven to make a difference, to overcome barriers, to be relentless in enabling all students to make exceptional progress;
- be committed to your own personal development and collaborative, consultative working.
- About the School:
- • Large academy school with an a ‘Good’ Ofsted report
- • Support staff in place to help with you with any issues
- • A school that is looking to keep pushing the curriculum
- • Qualified Teacher Status with recent UK classroom experience is essential
- • Up to date knowledge of the current Food Tech curriculum at Key Stages 3 ,4 and 5
- • Dedicated and hardworking individual
- • Experience of teaching pupils with SEND including ASC is essential
What Protocol Education offer:
- • Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
- • Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- • Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
- • •£250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
- Please apply for this role now if you feel you are suitable.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.