Protocol Education are looking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistants & Learning Support Assistants in Lewisham and surrounding areas. We are looking for candidates who can engage in activities with the children, and ensure they receive a high standard of care in a nurturing and stimulating environment.
Here at Protocol Education, we are working in partnership with Schools across Surrey and South London due to the increased need for flexible 1:1 Teaching Assistants & Learning Support Assistants, we are recruiting for Teaching Assistants who are seeking regular work on a short and medium term basis, whether you’re available 1 to 5 days weekly.
We are looking for 1:1 Teaching Assistants & Learning Support Assistants wishing to secure flexible work with Severe Learning Difficulties, Autsim, Behavioural needs and Hearing & Visual Impairment. This can range from pre-planned daily supply, weekly roles or longer cover requirements.
ALL SPECIALISMS NEEDED
* Must have at least 6 months experience working with children
The Benefits of working with Protocol Education.
- We offer London Living Wage, starting at £11.95 per hour for General Cover and paid to contract scale when undertaking longer-term assignments.
- Weekly pay
- No costly Umbrella companies
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free access to over 50 online training courses
- An industry leading online porta,, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete timesheets and receive directions all in one place!
Why Protocol Education
- Because we empower educators.
- You’ll choose when, where, and how much you work.
- We offer you higher day rates and so much more.
- We have immediate openings for daily, short and long-term roles.
- We offer a smooth registration, and you will liaise with your very own consultant.
- Join us and discover how you can make a difference working in Education!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.