Protocol Education are looking to recruit confident and experienced educators to work as daily cover teachers throughout Swindon and the surrounding area.
These roles would be suitable for BOTH Teachers (QTS) and Cover Supervisors/Un-qualified Teachers.
As these are cover/supply roles only, all planning for lessons will already be completed with detailed plans outlined to you prior to the lesson starting.
This role would be perfect for a candidate looking to take a step back from full time teaching, someone who requires more flexibility in their day to day life, wants to focus primarily on teaching and not planning and marking. It would also be very beneficial to a person currently studying, or looking to study for teaching qualifications.
Hours: 08.30 – 15.30 Monday to Friday (Full and part time positions available – can be very flexible!)
Qualifications: QTS is desirable, however previous experience in working within schools or any other relevant experience will be considered.
Driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Benefits of Supply Teaching
• Flexible work which means this can fit in with other work commitments/childcare/studies
• Guaranteed work scheme (please contact us to find out more)
• Support and gaining new experience and roles for ECT's (often that lead into long term/permanent positions)
• Gaining experience in a variety of Secondary schools, including SEND Schools
• Low level/ no planning & marking when covering daily supply
• Looking to get back into teaching, supply is a great way to refresh and re familiarise before going into a permanent role
If you are looking to take a new step in your teaching career, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.