Are you looking to work as a Teacher in schools around the Harrow area?...Do you want a flexible work schedule?
If so, we are looking for a creative, inspirational, and dedicated Teacher who is passionate about the teaching, learning and pastoral care of a class group and the delivery of the school's curriculum.
Primary Teacher Description:
- Primary School Teacher
- Daily Supply
- Full academic year, term time only
- £120-£140 per day
- September start!
- Based in Harrow
About the Primary Teacher Role:
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons to meet individual learning needs, using the appropriated strategies to demonstrate and monitor student progression.
- Offer creative ways to inspire the trust and confidence of students.
- Ensuring that students achieve in relation to their prior attainment, and make good progress, comparative to their personal needs.
- Being able to manage the staff team working within the classroom
Ideal Primary Teacher:
- Will be creative, inspirational and be able to demonstrate their specialist knowledge in delivering quality-driven sessions to students.
- Hold QTS, or equivalent qualification.
- Possess some knowledge of vulnerable children - e.g. Autism, epilepsy, ADHD etc.
- Are creative with new ideas to stimulate students.
- Can be adaptable to changing priorities and working flexibly.
- By registering with Protocol we can offer you:
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- We have vacancies across North West London
If you are interested in this Teacher role, then apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if you are not a qualified Teacher, but are interested in Teaching Assistant roles, then please still send over your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.