Here at Protocol Education, we are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant with a creative background to work on a 1:1 basis and in small groups at a high-performing school in Wiltshire and other surrounding areas. It's within the schools interests to bring in an educator who has a caring and enthusiastic manner with the proven skills to be able to support children within EYFS. The school are eager to take on someone experienced within the primary sector with excellent communication skills and lots of enthusiasm when in the classroom.
-Position: Full-time / Part Time roles available (Mon-Fri) 8:30 - 15:30 Temporary with a view to becoming Permanent
The successful applicant will be:
-Demonstrate clear leadership skills and confident in reporting back to the class teacher, parents, and
outside agencies if needed.
- Go above and beyond to meet the child’s individual needs.
- Adaptability and work as part of a team within the school and with the class teacher.
- Previous suitable experience working with SEN children.
What Protocol Education can offer:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
- Complete honesty, friendly, and professional support from our experienced team of experts
- Many social events, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
- £50 referral bonus scheme as a thank-you from us!
If this is a career that meets your demands in your educational journey, don't hesitate and Apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.