Creative Teaching Assistant
£77-85 per day
Have you recently graduated with a degree in a creative subject? Are you wanting to work within an educational setting? Why not join the Protocol Education team of educators.
Protocol Education is passionate about giving student the opportunity to begin their careers without the expectation of having years of experience. We recognise and value the knowledge and transferable skills you have gained during your time at university.
We believe art and design graduates would work well within Teaching assistant and Learning support Assistant roles due to their ability to engage in stimulating activities and creative therapies.
Having a classroom assistant who is able to engage within the creative activities makes it more enjoyable for the students. Creative therapy is a great way of aiding the development of SEND and SEMH students.
If candidates have personal or professional experience supporting an individual with SEMH or SEND that would be valuable experience for these roles.
- Support students educational and personal development.
- Be present in the classroom during all curriculum lessons.
- Provide support to small groups of students who have some form of SEND/SEMH.
- Provide 1:1 to individuals who require personalised approaches to learning and development.
- Interacting with students, staff, and parents.
- The right to work in the UK
- Has or is willing to obtain an enhanced DBS
- Is a positive role model
- Is a friendly, approachable and patient individual
Benefits of protocol education:
- Continuous work and income
- Support from the experienced consultants at protocol education
- The opportunity to advance your skill set through our online courses.
- The chance to network with schools across Newcastle and North Tyneside.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please apply now with your up to date CV.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Melissa on 0191 279 7270 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.