Protocol Education are currently working with a large and vibrant through school in Doncaster. This school is a forward thinking, fast paced and an exciting place to work. Working with a team of experienced staff, you will be able to use your creative arts background to help stand out and become a successful member of staff.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately once cleared.
Working with children with a variety of needs such as ASC, PMLD, SEMH, SLD to mention a few, you will be responsible for assisting the class teacher and other teaching assistants with the general running of the classroom, helping to manage the behaviours of pupils, de-escalating situations should they occur and providing a safe, nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for making a difference in the classroom, a proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children and have excellent communication skills (verbal / written and reading comprehension). You must be confident, approachable and be willing to go the extra mile for each and every child.
In return, Protocol Education can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.