Creative Support Worker required! Apply today
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a full time creative support worker in a thriving South Gloucester SEND School
This reputable school provides support for young people with AHD, Autism, EHCP (Educational Health Care Plans) mental health and speech, language and communication needs. The school has embedded a holistic approach to learning that will suit somebody with a background in the creative arts/therapeutic support. You will draw on your experience to ensure that all students can uniquely engage with the daily classroom activities and support with their various needs and emotions on a daily basis. You will be working in both a 1-1 capacity and group settings, and will be able to tailor your plans and activities accordingly.
Role: Creative Support Worker
Location: South Gloucestershire
Start Date: 28th November
- A driven, creative individual who is passionate about helping young people with complex needs thrive emotionally and academically
- Able to draw on various creative techniques when supporting individuals
- Remain calm in all situations
- Is passionate and empathetic
- Committed to continually learning about best practice and how to support young people with various needs
- Can work independently but also within a wider team
What to expect from Protocol Education:
- Competitive rates that reflect your experience
- CPD during half term
- Ongoing professional support from a team of experts
- Free Webinars
- £50 refer a friend rebate
- CV writing assistance
- Social events (Including Bowling and Pizza nights)
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.