Are you an individual with a passion for Drama, Sports, Art or Music?
Are you looking to progress a career within the Education Sector?
We are currently seeking a creative classroom assistant who will be required to use their creative skills and apply them to different students to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
The successful candidate will be required to work x5 days per week 8:00-16:00 and start as soon as possible. This primary school is based in Islington, London, and within walking distance to the train station.
- Experienced working with children
- Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed and resilient
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Opportunities for professional development
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.