Are you a recent creative graduate looking to make a difference in the lives of children with special educational needs? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Protocol Education is seeking a passionate and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team. As an SEN TA, you will work closely with experienced teachers to support children with a range of special needs, including autism, dyslexia, and ADHD. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in an educational environment while making a real difference in the lives of our students.
- Work with teachers to plan and deliver personalised education plans for students with special needs
- Provide one-to-one and small group support for students
- Assist with classroom management and behaviour support
- Create a safe and positive learning environment
- Monitor student progress and report back to teachers
- Attend training sessions and professional development opportunities
- A degree in a creative field, such as art, design, or music
- A passion for working with children and making a difference in their lives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Prior experience working with children with special needs is desirable but not essential
- Dedicated personal consultant
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children with special needs
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
If you are a recent creative graduate with a passion for making a difference in the lives of children with special needs, then we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as an SEN Teaching Assistant!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.