Creative Classroom Assistant (TA)
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Full Time - £385 - £400 / Week
Sunderland / South Tyneside
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a graduate of creative background (e.g., Arts, Drama, Music etc.). This is designed to allow for a sense of creativity in the classroom which can help inspire and encourage the students’ curiosity and imagination. You will be required to aid in the daily activities of the classroom, and use your creative background to aid in behaviour, 1:1 support, and creating a positive atmosphere. I recommend you consider this position if you have career aspirations of becoming a teacher or working in schools as the experience you will gain here will be invaluable.
- Experience working with children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for education and creating an environment in which the students can improve their studies.
- The ability to use your creative nature to engage students, improve confidence, and positively influence a fun and supportive learning process.
About Us – Your Benefits
- Protocol Education are a market leader, and one of the leading education recruitment specialists in Newcastle. We work with the majority of schools in the North-East which allows us to find you your perfect job.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD & Online training courses.
- Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
- Continued support in finding work in education.
- Gain the experience which is compulsory for a career in teaching.
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.