Creative Backgrounds: Learning Support Assistant
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Full Time - £77-80 / Day (Paid Weekly)
Are you wondering what to do after graduating? Or considering a career in education? Protocol Education are currently recruiting for personell of creative background. This is designed to allow for a sense of creativity in the classroom which can help inspire and encourage SEND students. The children you will attend to will have complex needs, including ASD, SEMH, EHCP, and behavioural support. You will be required to aid in the daily activities of the classroom and use your creative background to uniquely support the SEND children in a way only you can. You will provide 1:1 support and create a positive atmosphere.This is great experience if you are interested in branching into education.
- Experience working with children with SEND.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for education and creating an environment in which the students can improve their studies.
- The ability to use your creative nature to engage students, improve confidence, and positively influence a fun and supportive learning process.
About Us – Your Benefits
- Protocol Education are a market leader, and one of the leading education recruitment specialists in Sunderland. We work with the majority of schools in the North-East which allows us to find you your perfect job.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD & Online training courses.
- Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
- Continued support in finding work in education.
- Gain the experience which is compulsory for a career in teaching.
please contact Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomration
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.