Cover Teacher Required ASAP
We are looking for an experienced teacher to provide cover for teachers for a delightful 3-form entry primary school based in Croydon
The school has an outstanding local reputation and has an enthusiastic and has a dedicated and friendly staffing team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be-
- An experienced qualified teacher (QTS)
- Able to cover classes in all age groups. (from EYFS-Year 6)
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
In return we will provide-
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Opportunities to develop your career,
- friendly and supportive staff.
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will be there to guide you through the entire process.
Apply now for more information
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.