We are recruiting Cover Supervisors to work in a Secondary School in the Newcastle upon Tyne area (United Kingdom). We have work available in schools across the Newcastle upon Tyne area.
You must be available a minimum of 3 days a week (in term time only) and you must live in the Tyne and wear area in the United Kingdom.
You will need an Enhanced DBS check and suitable references to be cleared for work.
- Cover classes in the abscence of the teacher with pre-planned work.
- You will be expected to accompany and support children in all their lessons, including English and Maths.
- Ensure safeguarding is met at all times
- A good level of numeracy and literacy is required, but in-depth subject knowledge in any area is not essential. We are looking for personality and transferable skills.
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- £50 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Ongolng honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
Work will be available on a full time basis (Monday to Friday during term time only). We have roles to begin immediately (pending clearance). Apply today to avoid disappointment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.