Protocol Education are currently looking to employ an enthusiastic and inspiring Cover Supervisor to work across secondary schools within the Cambridgeshire & Suffolk areas. There are roles for ASAP and September starts.
The role will give you the chance to gain classroom experience and work with various ages, as well as develop teaching experience in a variety of different subjects. Your role includes being responsible for delivering pre-planned lessons in the absence of the teacher, supporting whole classes and ensuring students are on task and engaged.
Initially, the position would be temporary with the potential to go permanent following successful placements.
- Experience working with children or young people preferred
- Sound knowledge of Safeguarding.
- Able to manage behaviour effectively.
- Have good time management/organisational skills and take well to direction
This role could suit graduates aspiring to become a teacher or teachers looking to remain in the classroom without the pressure of planning and assessment. This role would be appropriate for people looking for full-time or part-time employment, minimum of 3 days per week (days flexible.)
Why should you apply today?
- We offer a fantastic daily rate
- We do not use umbrella companies; we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- You will have your own dedicated consultant that will provide you with any help or advice needed.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.