I am recruiting a a term time only, Full Time Cover Supervisor who will covering for absent Teachers across the school, mainly supervising pupils aged 11-18 years although there may be some cover duties with younger pupils
The successful individual will hold :
- Experience of working with or raising young adults and children
- Be organised and confident to gain control of a classroom
- Have knowledge and experience of how technology can be used to support learning
Duties include :
- Covering lessons, break duties and other duties where supervision for pupils is required in the absence of teachers and assistant teachers.
- Register pupils in class
- Ensure pupils remain on task with cover work set by absent teacher
- Ensure high standards of behaviour in line with school policy
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.