Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you career driven? Do you want to work with a supportive agency? Here at Protocol Education, we are looking for Cover Supervisors to work at a thriving school based in Brent.
You are required to cover a variety of subjects from Years 7 to 11, this role also includes managing behaviour of students and ensuring completion of work.
In order to be put forward for the role, you must have experience in a similar role or experience working as Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School.
• Confident in Classroom Management
• Experience of working as a Cover supervisor or Teacher at secondary level
• Excellent General subject knowledge and a passion for Education
• Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
• An ability to be a strong team player
• Open to covering a wide range of subjects
The benefits of working with Protocol Education are:
- Easy Access local offices
- Networking Events
- Full 100% support for application completion and interviews
- Access to Protocol’s training programs including safeguarding
- Temp to perm guidance
- Specialist consultants who are experts in the field.
- PAYE (Pay as you earn)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.