Are you enthusiastic about education and seeking an exciting opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and high-achieving school?
- Provide class supervision in the absence of a teacher, ensuring continuity in students' learning and development.
- Monitor and assess students, recording and reporting on their achievement, progress, and development as directed by the teacher.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver learning activities for individuals/groups or short-term for whole classes.
- Supervise Teaching Assistants within the class during cover periods.
- Complete relevant administrative tasks as needed.
- A high-performing school in West London with academic progress outcomes in the top 5 to 10% nationally.
- Heavily oversubscribed and increased PAN to accommodate community interest.
- Recent Ofsted inspection rated the school as 'Good,' with potential for 'Outstanding' in a full inspection.
- Philosophy for excellent education: Respect for all; Professional development; Wellbeing; Aspirational and positive attitude towards learning.
We Need You to Be:
- Committed to inspiring and motivating students through high expectations.
- Dedicated to maximizing the performance and progress of all students.
- A strong communicator and team player.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.