Cover Supervisor- Telford/Shropshire
We are looking for qualified and unqualified teachers/educators who are flexible and reliable, to join our team starting asap. The successful candidate will be responsible for covering lessons across all key stages and subjects when teachers are absent.
Our schools are based in Telford and Shropshire so this role requires commuting. A driving license is preferred but not essential as long as you have good public transport links.
- Covering lessons across all key stages and subjects when teachers are absent
- Delivering pre-prepared lesson plans and ensuring students are engaged and on task
- Managing classroom behavior and maintaining a positive learning environment
- Providing feedback to teachers on student progress and behavior
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and effective curriculum
- A degree or teaching qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with children or young people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing situations
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience working in a school environment and to make a positive impact on the education of young people. If you are a flexible and reliable individual with a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.