Position: Cover Supervisor
Contract Type: Full time / Part - Time
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Role Overview: As a Cover Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the continuity of learning when teachers are absent. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and managing the behavior of students in the absence of the regular teacher.
- Delivering pre-prepared lesson plans and ensuring a positive and productive learning environment.
- Responding to questions and providing guidance to students as needed.
- Collaborating with teaching staff and other colleagues to ensure effective communication and a cohesive learning experience.
- A passion for education and a commitment to the academic and personal development of students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage classroom behavior effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role or working with students is desirable.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.