At Protocol Education, we’re currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors across the Telford and Shrewsbury Area for Secondary Schools.
We have daily, short term and long term work opportunities available with them and can offer regular work and excellent pay rates for Cover Supervisors.
About the Role
As a Cover Supervisor, you’ll be expected to supervise students carrying out pre-planned work when teaching staff are off work for a certain period, for example, this may be due to sickness. The most important aspect of a Cover Supervisors role is to manage a classroom and behaviour of students well, whilst ensuring that students complete the work which has been set.
• Supervising the students in class, ensuring they complete set tasks
• Managing behaviour
• Assisting students when they have questions
• Following the school’s behaviour and safeguarding policies
• Collecting the completed work and handing it to the Head of Department
• Providing feedback on the lesson and student
• You must have experience working within schools as a Cover Supervisor or Teaching Assistant
• You must have sound knowledge of Safeguarding
• You must be able to manage behaviour well Why shouldyou apply today?
• We offer a fantastic daily rate and parity pay after 13 weeks.
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs.
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.