Are you looking for your next opportunity in West London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am working closely with a prestigious independent Secondary School based in the Hillingdon, I also cover the boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow and Kensington and Chelsea.
The successful candidate:
They are currently recruiting for Secondary Cover Supervisors to join their team from after EASTER break. If this Cover Supervisor job is of interest to you, please get in contact today.
About the School:
My client is looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their staff.
- The school offers students an outstanding opportunities to take part in enrichment programs, leading to opportunities in university.
- The school values students and staff from a wider range of backgrounds. It has an educational philosophy based around the outcomes of IB learner profile.
- Results: Students have achieved excellent results performing well above average over time when matched against like schools and National averages. The school performs well above the local authority and national averages for entering the English Baccalaureate.
- The staff numbers are quite large. The school looks for ambitious staff, who are enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individuals. The school offers a range of staff benefits and opportunities in terms of professional development. The school has lower pupil to teacher ratios than the national averages.
About the role:
My client is looking for Cover Supervisors – open to both newly to the profession and established practitioners.
As a dedicated Cover Supervisor, we aim to:
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Maintain contact and making sure that you are supported fully to reach your potential
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning.
- Qualifications and coaching badges are advantageous for this role. Previous experience as a Cover Supervisor or candidates wanting to pursue a teaching career would be looked upon favourably.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
- Experience working closely with students is desirable, such as sporting coaches or existing teacher assistant work.
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from other staff.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Day to Day roles with progression to long term roles
- long term role for suitable candidates matching specific positions and placements
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.