Protocol Education are seeking an experienced SEN PE Teacher to join their team on a long -term basis starting immediately.
The school caters for young people aged from 06-16 and offers a broad and ambitious curriculum that seeks to unlock the potential of pupils. Many of the pupils have had a disrupted, and often turbulent, education the school offers a curriculum that re-engages pupils with education, prepares them for a successful return into school and challenges them to be the best that they can be. The successful candidate will have a caring nature and resilient attitude to supporting the students in their care. Have a minimum 6-month experience working with children with SEMH, committed and enthusiastic about supporting young people to receive the best quality education.
- Hold QTS qualification.
- 6+ Months minimum experience
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday
- Location: Redcar / Cleveland
- ASAP Start Date
- Prides itself of having a carefully planned curriculum
- Offers a supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Allows opportunities for you to practice your leadership and/or creative skills
- Close to public transport links
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.