Protocol Education are currently in the search for cover supervisors in the Leeds and York area. Protocol Education are currently in partnership with a school in the Selby area (YO8). Experience is desirable for this role, but it is not essential. It is essential that you can become a passionate and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor that can deliver outstanding lessons, promoting the development of each student.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher.
- Maintaining appropriate behaviour management in line with the school’s behaviour policies.
- Ensuring that the resources required to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available.
- Providing feedback that is relevant and assists in moving the students’ learning forward.
- Collecting completed work at the end of the lesson and return it to the appropriate member of staff.
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns immediately to the DSL or appropriate member of staff.
What you can offer:
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to build rapport with both students and colleagues.
- Be flexible & adaptable. Good general subject knowledge.
- You are a strong team player
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD opportunities
- friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- CV and interview guidance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch. Alternatively, for more information please call our Secondary Team on 0113 246 8220.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.