Protocol Education are looking for cover supervisors to work in the Erdington area of Birmingham
Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed? We are seeking to appoint a collaborative and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to join local schools as soon as possible.
We are looking for:
- a confident individual who would cover the short term absence of teachers
- an individual with the ability to take initiative and responsibility
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent communication and literacy skills
- efficient IT and administrative skills
- a friendly, positive and open disposition
- WHAT WE OFFER
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop
- If you are interested in this role then please apply now.
r with young people would be essential
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.