Do you hold a degree or equivalent in a specialist subject and want to share your knowledge with the next generation?
We need Cover Supervisors and Unqualified Teachers in Nottingham for day to day supply cover and long term cover positions (long term refers to 6+ weeks secure work).
Becoming a Cover Supervisor with Protocol Education will provide the perfect stepping stone into a career as a qualified teacher, as many of our candidates are invited to train for and gain qualified teacher status (QTS) via SCITT programmes or equivalent. Cover Supervisor work will provide you with rich and varied experiences as well as a firm understanding of what it takes to succeed in a career in education.
What does the role entail?
- You will be in charge of supervising students and ensuring a calm and controlled classroom environment in a Secondary School setting
- Facilitating the delivery of a variety of subjects based on the planning provided for you by the regular class teacher
- Supporting students with their work on a 1:1, small group and most usually whole class basis
- Covering a variety of subjects within KS3, KS4 and KS5 (Year 7 to 13) so familiarising yourself with the Secondary National Curriculum would be beneficial
Is it for me?
- Do you hold a University qualification and are looking to gain more education based experience before applying for your PGCE or equivalent?
- Are you FE trained and considering teaching at Secondary level?
- Do you have experience working with secondary age children (11-16 years) in a capacity outside of an educational setting?
- Are you a clear and confident communicator with the ability to inspire and motivate students?
- Are you flexible in receiving work on a day to day basis (at least 3 days per week) or longer term basis?
If you answer, yes to any of the above questions, we would like to hear from you.
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest Secondary Consultant that has a sound knowledge of what it takes to be a Cover Supervisor
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD)
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system (PAYE) with weekly pay
- Working for a well know, trusted and respected Education leader
To register your interest, send a copy of your CV or to find our more please ask for Victoria; Branch Manager, on 0115 853 2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.
£250 will be paid if you are able to successfully recommend a Teacher to Protocol who then works for us, you can make as many recommendations as you like!