We are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Hackney who are seeking to appoint a part time teacher of Computer Science to join them after the February Half Term break.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join a thriving and successful school to teach Computer Science in Key Stages 3 & 4. There will also be the opportunity for the successful applicant.
The school provide high quality education for students aged 11-19 and are based centrally and have excellent public transport links, please note, there is no parking on site.
The school are seeking a candidate who:
- Has qualified Teacher Status
- Has a degree in Computer Science or another relevant degree
- Possess a passion for Teaching and learning and want the best for each and every student in your care
What the school can offer:
- All new teachers will be supported through schools Early Careers Programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- Outstanding support from faculty teams and a designated mentor
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
If you would like to be considered for This Teacher of Computer Science role, please apply immediately. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview/trial ASAP with the view to start after the February Half Term break.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.