Qualified Computer Science Teacher
Newcastle upon Tyne
£141-£220 per day
Protocol Education is recruiting a qualified Computer science teacher to work within one of Newcastle’s independent schools. The school has been praised for their approach to educating and nurturing their pupils, resulting in their students preforming exceptionally well during their GCSE’s. The school prides itself on being able to personally know each student due to keep class sizes small, which has allowed for good relationships to be formed between pupils and teachers. The school is located in a very accessible area of Newcastle. It is a short walk from both a metro and bus stop. The school can also be accessed by car via the A1 with street parking available.
About the role:
- Plan and deliver lessons.
- Aid students’ educational development.
- Interact with other members of staff.
- Motivate students to engage and achieve their goals.
- Experience teaching at KS4.
- Graduated with a degree in a relevant sector.
- Positive verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Have or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
Benefits of Protocol Education:
- No umbrella companies.
- Continuous work and income.
- Support from the consultants at Protocol Education.
- Assess to a wide variety of courses to advance your skill set.
- Multiple opportunities to network with schooled in Newcastle.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply now with your up to date CV.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Protocol Education 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.