Protocol Education are working with a client school (WF13) who are looking for a cover supervisor. This role will give you the chance to gain classroom experience and work with children within an Academy. Your role will be covering classes in the absence of the teacher, using prepared plans and resources to support children to complete their work.
This role could suit graduates aspiring to become a teacher or teachers looking to remain in the classroom without the stress of planning and assessment.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Be able to carefully follow lesson plans left by staff
- Be able to use their initiative and adapt lessons where necessary for children’s understanding
- Have an enhanced BDS on the update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Have a CV covering 10 years (this can include education)
- Provide 2 references from your 2 previous places of employment
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.