Protocol Education are on the search for a charismatic Classroom Assistant with a mission to positively impact children in Education.
We are working with a thriving special education school based in Uxbridge with children ages 9-19.
The school are seeking someone nurturing and confident to support a class where you will be required to work 1:1 and in small groups to support children with special education needs.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately with a pay rate ranging between £75 to £85 per day, depending on experience.
• Prior experience as a 1:1 / SEN Teaching Assistant is ideal
• Experience support children with special educational needs
• Proactive approach to learning
• Genuine desire to progress in Education
• Must be available full-time and long-term
Why Protocol Education?
• CPD training.
• £250 referral bonus offered if you have a friend or family member also interested in registering.
• Dedicated consultant that will walk you through your placement and will support you throughout.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position or to hear about other positions that may be available.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in Education!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.