Primary Class Teacher - Year 4
A school in BS16 are looking for a Teacher to take over their Year 4 Class as a full time Class Teacher from January. The school have been rated Oustanding by Ofsted. They have high expectations for all and an ethos that values providing an enriched learning environment where each child is nurtured and celebrated.
The school are looking for an inspirational, qualified class teacher to join a talented teaching team. This role will initially be until the end of the academic year in the hope that this will continue into something more permanent. You will be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations; without limits. You must have a strong and consistent behaviour management approach.
The successful candidate will be:
- Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children;
- An excellent teacher with high expectations of self and all children; someone who is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement;
- A creative, evidence-based practitioner who is eager to learn and driven to improve their practice;
- An inspirer who is able to motivate all pupils to learn; someone who is genuinely interested in children learning in a creative and engaging way;
- Experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies;
- Solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team;
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.