A school in Havering is looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a primary school covering Year 5 on a temp to perm basis.
The school are looking for a teacher who can bring the following to the role:
- Being able to engage students with humour, creative lessons and a strong classroom presence
- Treat each student as an individual, by being empathetic and understanding to what may be going on in their lives
- Be able to demonstrate patience on various levels.
- A willingness to share knowledge and experiences with others
- Dedication to continued education and a love of learning.
We would need a valid right to work, DBS and contactable reference to be considered for the role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.