If you are a retired teacher, or know of any teachers who have retired, please forward this on to them. Protocol Education are also offering a referral fee.
Duration: Daily supply work
Location: East London
Pay Rate: £130+ PAYE
What we are looking for/Your role and responsibilities:
• Have experience working with children in either a primary and/or secondary school setting
• Engaging with pupils
• Inspiring pupils to achieve their best
• A positive, calm and nurturing approach
• Must have excellent classroom practices
What you need to do now:
• If you are interested in this role, please click ‘apply’ below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.