Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual who has worked in the health and care profession? Are you looking for a rewarding career change? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants (SEND TA's) to join our team. As a SEND TA, you will play a vital role in supporting students with special educational needs in their academic and personal development.
- Provide one-on-one or group support to students with special educational needs
- Assist the teacher in implementing individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Help students develop their social and communication skills
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Previous experience in the health and care profession
- Strong empathy and understanding of the needs of individuals with special educational needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, resilience, and the ability to remain calm in challenging situations
- A genuine passion for making a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- A supportive and inclusive working environment
- The chance to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a meaningful difference, apply now to join our team of dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants. Together, we can create an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all students.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: This job advertisement is open to candidates who have previously worked in the health and care profession and are interested in becoming SEND TA's. Training will be provided to successful applicants who meet the required qualifications and demonstrate a passion for working with students with special educational needs.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.